Friday, January 23, 2009

Marley and Me

I figure if a journalist can make a career, a book and an awful movie about life with his dog, I ought to be able to get a good blog about my life with two dogs. Probably not, but hear goes. Becket is the Australian Blue Healer which is a dalmation/dingo mix. Ours has way too much dingo in her. Her actions are usually the source of a good laugh (unlike Marley who chewed up everything, was ultra-hyper and more likely to make you cry). Actions like when Becket takes orders from Bailey, a Jack Russell less than half her size. Now that I think of it, Shirley and I take orders from Bailey too. Bailey can wag her tail, growl and bite all at the same time. You tend to clear a path when she is coming through.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beckett also has serious learning disabilities.

    Free to a good home.

    ReplyDelete