Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big Day

It's Shirley's birthday! Her friend Debbie took her to lunch and a movie at the arts theater. It's great to have a surrogate to take care of the birthday stuff. ... but I don't understand why I still need to go to the symphony on Sunday. We watched Numb3rs together and I helped unload the groceries.

Eric came over with Landry and Audrey to hone Landry's basketball skills. Audrey wanted to play catch with me while they worked. She came up with a new game where she throws the ball where I'm not and giggles while I chase it. If Eric threw the ball that I had to chase while he laughed, I'd be really pissed. In fact I remember it happening when he was about 10 and I was really pissed. ... but the Princess is so cute. ... not that Eric wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment