Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Ice Day




Twenty four degrees and everything is covered with ice. I love the fact that Jack Henry & Associates has the technology and willingness to let me work from home on such days. I'm as productive at home and I hate driving on ice. My only problem is that I use a lot of cell phone minutes ... I don't want to go to that next level.

It's morning walk time for the dogs. They seem to love it and don't notice that it is freezing cold. The grass crunches when you walk on it ... but better walking than on the ice rink that used to be a driveway. We go the usual distance with a lap around the barn. The dogs are excited about heading back because they can sense breakfast. No wind, sun coming up, feels good, it's actually pretty nice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment