Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Terrorism is #2

I've been trying to get the threat of terrorism downgraded for years. I've used this blog to explain that pharmaceutical companies intentionally kill many times more people than terrorists. I'm not so happy to report that terrorism has been reduced to the #2 threat to America. Unfortunately, its the economic fiasco that has taken over the #1 slot according to our national intelligence (oxymoron) community. The primary fear being that the economy could get so bad that our allies could turn on one another. Hard to believe they could turn on us with our brilliant moves in Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel. It would be nice to have that trillion dollars plus back.

I usually wake up in early in the morning. I like to just lay there and listen to BBC to hear whats going on in the world. I'm starting not to enjoy it because everything is negative and I can see where it affects us ... or more important me.

No comments:

Post a Comment