Friday, March 13, 2009

Tylir asks Jill ... or does he??

Tylir sent me an email yesterday requesting a web site I had sent to Jill a couple weeks before. You might wonder why he would need to bother me for this information. I think there are several possibilities.

  • The burden to ask Jill is simply too great. First the 3rd degree. Who wants to know? Why does he need that information? The “I don’t think he needs it” discussion. Finally the inevitable barter, I’ll give it to you after you have painted the game room.
  • Perhaps he asked Jill, went through the 3rd degree only to have her snippily respond that she doesn’t have that information anymore

… which lends itself to all the possibilities as to why she wouldn’t have the information:

  • My emails still go directly to junk mail because she continues to be upset that she was number 4 on my speed dial 3 phones ago.
  • She actually has it but there is a new episode of the bachelor about to begin on the TV.
  • She has it but enjoys watching Tylir suffer.

Or could it be that little-miss-perfect (sweetheart, I say this with the utmost affection … and I got it from Tylir) actually lost the information? As unlikely as this possibility seems, I’m sure there is a good explanation for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment