Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recovering blogger

Yes, it has been over a week since my last blog but I have been extraordinarily busy. I had to watch Audrey for a week (Shirley says it was four hours and that she did most of it … but I remember watering everything in the yard by hand, sharpening every crayon in the house, several meals plus feeding the fish, working on the computer while the chair spun in circles, watching cartoons from every TV, eating some more plus thinking about eating the air freshener stones that look like candy, playing with the new hippo and much, much more. It had to be at least days). I watched Landry for a day (Shirley says it was an hour ...but we did a crossword, ate chips and dip, played basketball, worked on the Norma Memorial yet to see a butterfly planting bed, got the lawn mower from the barn, ++). It had to be at least a day.

Also there has been a lot of traveling. We made it home from a nice visit at Berkeley with Mike. A nice visit with Mike consists of good meals between doing his laundry, cleaning his apartment and searching for a dumpster to throw out several months worth of trash. I’m on a plane right now returning from a speaking gig in Miami. It went well considering my topic was technology innovation and I was the least technical person in the room. It was a conference of the global partners for a $15 billion French company, Thales. They seemed really pleased but I won’t hold my breath for a Paris invite. And the good news is … I’m back.

No comments:

Post a Comment