Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Decade as well. I'm optimistic. Its got to get better. Surely over spending, over warring and over eating has not really caught up with us. We're America after all. We're just better, more in touch than the rest of them.

I have my resolutions for the new year. I'm going to be smarter, better looking and younger this year. I was going to be taller as well but I didn't want to over extent and get disappointed. I'm going to do just these few things at a time and improve my chances for success.

My goal for the decade is to lose weight. I'm thinking of trying the "get fat" diet where I force myself to overeat to the point I no longer want to eat. I know it worked for me with lasagna. If it works I can write a book and get rich to the point where I can eat anything I want. I'll take my time in that I have ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment