Friday, January 22, 2010

Having a Fit

Shirley has not been able to drive while she recovers from her latest hip surgery. Knowing this, about two months ago, Tylir realized I had one more car than I could drive. He had an offer on his RX8 that he wanted to sell before it blew another engine now that it was out of warrantee. He asked to borrow my Fit for a week or so (the so turns out to be about 2 months). I was driving the Lexus since Shirley won’t ride in my Fit. Thus I had no problem with it, in fact encouraged him to keep it as long as needed.

Everyone knows I love my Fit. I proudly show all the awards it wins every year for being "best in class" from the auto magazines. Tylir even encouraged me by suggesting he was going to get a Fit. Who would have thought he would turn on me and send me an email titled “Common Honda Fit Problems”? It turns out he did a Google search and was able to find Fit criticism on the Internet. Dahhhh. But he couldn’t wait to share. Needless to say I had a Fit (sorry, I couldn’t resist). Who does he think he is criticizing a Fit and sharing with me? It’s not like I bring up all the bad things about Hayden to him. Things like “Hayden is a somewhat common first name for men (1179 out of 1220). That means it is a male name 97% of the time. Yeah, the truth hurts doesn’t it? So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment