Friday, April 3, 2009

Wanted - pretty, young, female journalist

Shirley introduced me to a new TV show the other night, "Castle". It is about a who-done-it mystery writer suffering from writer's block. He has found that hanging out with a NYC, young and beautiful police investigator might help. They exchange a lot of witty dialog and seem to have fun. I've blogged about my own bouts with writer's block and I'm thinking if it works for Castle, why not me? I don't exactly want to hang out with a cop but a journalist sounds interesting. So call me if you know of any young, pretty journalists that want to hang out with a balding, young-at-heart sixty year old man. Well,maybe not so young-at-heart. Getting a good nights sleep is one of my favorite activities these days. I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment